Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Inexpensive Dupe for the Beauty Blender Sponge

 






Hi Glam Dolls,
I am super excited to share a great dupe with you all. Walgreens and Walmart sells a great inexpensive dupe for The beauty blender sponge. The beauty blender normally sells from $18.99-$20.00.

I purchased the Soho London beauty sponge from Walgreen's for $4.99 (Thanks to the sale!). Walgreen's is currently offering $3 off off the Soho beauty sponge which is normally, $7.99. Even if you paid full price for the sponge, you are still getting one heck of a deal.

I am in loooovvvveeee with the Soho sponge and I am glad that I have a great new tool to add to my make-up collection and the best part is that I saved myself a good chunk of money! I am a sucker for a good deal :)

So my beautiful Glammies, have any of you tried the Soho beauty sponge? If so what do you think??



Stay glam my friends <3,

Aisha oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment